Rarest Achievement in the Game

I was looking through the achievements list and noticed this on mine:

wow.png

I wonder how its so rare, there are many others much harder to get than this...

Comments

  • after 192 hours of play my dbdstats says that i have downed survivors while carrying another survivor... 3 times.

    i suppose this became a lot easier with the addition of starstruck so maybe it'll get a bit more obtained now.

  • I don't think it counted towards the achievement before the release of the game, atleast not on consol becuase I know I've downed a survivor carrying another a number of times before the achdievent came out butnu still stafyrd at 0 ofn30

  • @wxnickxw said:

    I don't think it counted towards the achievement before the release of the game, atleast not on consol becuase I know I've downed a survivor carrying another a number of times before the achdievent came out butnu still stafyrd at 0 ofn30

    Im quite sure that new achievements never counts old stats.

  • @wxnickxw said:

    I don't think it counted towards the achievement before the release of the game, atleast not on consol becuase I know I've downed a survivor carrying another a number of times before the achdievent came out butnu still stafyrd at 0 ofn30

    you gonna be ok dude??

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176198#Comment_2176198

    Im quite sure that new achievements never counts old stats.

    Yah which is probably why the achievement is so rare, it's quite new

  • Haha sorry about that I really rely on my phone to fix my typing for me I should read what It puts in for me more

  • It's rare only because it's new.You could take a carrying build and farm it.

    The rarest one I have is the one that needs you to go perkless,repair a full gen and escape 8 times,it was honestly easier than I thought.

  • It may not be the hardest but getting 30 downs while carrying a survivor without going out of your way for it is not something that happens a lot.

    It's also one of the newest achievements which always have the lowest completion rate until the next set of achievements.

    Plus the other achievements in the set are very easy to get comparatively.

    Insult and Injury is bound to happen from normal gameplay as stunning killers in chase is the main way to use pallets.

    Dodging 100 projectiles basically was free before Trickster got hotfix.

    And filling laceration meters will happen eventually from playing trickster.

    Survivor adepts are easy and Trickster's adept is not that bad since he's very good at getting iri chaser like legion.

  • Probably the rarest one which has been out for a while is the Adept Oni.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's an achievement that relies on your opponents being either careless or inexperienced. It's the same reason achievements like Quick Draw and Rescue Mission are so brutal.

    I got it by facing several matches against TOXIC Full CWFs on Rank 1 bodyblocking the hook in order to prevent me from killing a single one of them, i highly doubt they were "inexperienced".

  • On ps4 its still adept trickster, luckily i got it

  • @wxnickxw said:

    I don't think it counted towards the achievement before the release of the game, atleast not on consol becuase I know I've downed a survivor carrying another a number of times before the achdievent came out butnu still stafyrd at 0 ofn30

    unknown-19.png

    I had to post it I'm sorry

  • new achievements are usually the rarest ones