Should unrelenting go back to its old form

if you don't know what old unrelenting did back then it did the same thing now and I think a 15% decrease to your weapon wiping animation. I think this should back( maybe to a lesser degree) since it would make the perk a really good perk maybe meta.

Comments

  • Most standard m1 killers have been struggling to keep up with current killer standards so it might be nice to throw the myers and trappers a bone.

  • Yeah, i really liked the machine gun build, please bring it back devs!

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    Yeah, i really liked the machine gun build, please bring it back devs!

    well the reason why that existed was because save the best for last was different back then as well it used to give you a flat 33% decrease to your weapon wipe animation when the obsession was alive and you hit a non obsession


  • @piggygooik said:

    if you don't know what old unrelenting did back then it did the same thing now and I think a 15% decrease to your weapon wiping animation. I think this should back( maybe to a lesser degree) since it would make the perk a really good perk maybe meta.

    Correction, it was a 22% reduction, with the added effect of what it does now.

    I would be down for this, since STBFL works a lot differently now and this would only be useful on M1 reliant killers.

  • Hard to say. Having a stbfl unrelenting slinger sounds annoying as hell. Not to mention hag too

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Hard to say. Having a stbfl unrelenting slinger sounds annoying as hell. Not to mention hag too

    Oh well... we already plenty of annoying things in the game, what is one more?

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176554#Comment_2176554

    Oh well... we already plenty of annoying things in the game, what is one more?

    That's the faulty reasoning behind the never-achieveable balanced state of this game, to be fair.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176554#Comment_2176554

    Oh well... we already plenty of annoying things in the game, what is one more?

    I mean you’re not wrong but I’d rather not have a deathslinger recover 60% quicker after a hit. Imagine being hit by a clown in his tonic. 15% slowdown plus 60% attack recovery.