If you are Console player , I can give you One tip.
Boots + Green Chain addons (Reduces the stunt timer when you hit the environment) and when you dominate the "flicks" that we can do as console players, change Chain to other.
Its really difficult to learn for PC players, imagine for us xD.
Oh, and dont be affraid about the chainsaw, use It a lot, you may feel ridiculous at the start but every time you use It, you Will feel more and more confortable with It.
Derp why didn't I think of that. I'm console though but hopefully it helps.
Ohh, I see.
I'm on PC so I haven't the faintest clue how the curving on controller is. The best advice I could give is to learn how much you can curve with the beginning of your saw and feel out the loops you can curve in.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know how to Billy for the life of me, but I know someone who does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLAMVFGPXS4Derp why didn't I think of that. I'm console though but hopefully it helps.
If you are Console player , I can give you One tip.
Boots + Green Chain addons (Reduces the stunt timer when you hit the environment) and when you dominate the "flicks" that we can do as console players, change Chain to other.
Its really difficult to learn for PC players, imagine for us xD.
Oh, and dont be affraid about the chainsaw, use It a lot, you may feel ridiculous at the start but every time you use It, you Will feel more and more confortable with It.
Ohh, I see.
I'm on PC so I haven't the faintest clue how the curving on controller is. The best advice I could give is to learn how much you can curve with the beginning of your saw and feel out the loops you can curve in.