I Report Breakdown Squads & You Should, Too
It's abusing a bug to grief & try to avoid being hooked. I've had 3 Breakdown squads in a row.
Maybe, if we do it enough, the devs will do something about them. Or at least disable the perk until they can be bothered to fix it.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
From the most recent patch notes that went into effect this week: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/patchnotes
Didn't it get patched on Tuesday? With the update?
Huh, wonder why I ran into three squads, then. My bad.
Breakdown literally got fixed this last patch.
First, it got patched. Second, it wasn't reportable so all you were doing is diluting the things that are.
Nothing wrong with squads running it - the hooks will not respawn for 3 minutes, but I can confirm they do respawn now after the patch.
First of all, this issue was fixed with the Mid Chapter patch. Secondly as we've repeatedly said we were not banning for this so please do not make false reports to Support and take the time away from genuine reports - it wastes everyone's time.