I'd rather something classic for a different crowd - Hellblazer. Ever since I saw that that was a potential option in the survey, I can't think of anything else I want more in DbD.
Alien would be like another halloween chapter for this game. It would be massive for dbds publicity and would be some of the coolest stuff in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Outlast would be perfect for this game.
Yes, I will leave that for a video game licensing survey.
Obviously~
Will you throw in TWDG in there?, I swear if you include TLOU there and not TWDG i will scream
Of course, or I can leave it in TV series licenses.
Games ofc since TWDG is the walking dead the game so yeah throw it in there
Pennywise the Dancing Clown :D
I'd rather something classic for a different crowd - Hellblazer. Ever since I saw that that was a potential option in the survey, I can't think of anything else I want more in DbD.
Imagine you're working on a gen & see an injured survivor coming up to you to be healed, then midway they just start attacking you.
Alien would be like another halloween chapter for this game. It would be massive for dbds publicity and would be some of the coolest stuff in the game.
The Blob