Players still disconnect when they see moris?

Just had that happen to me and it wasn't even ebony.


Do some players not realize that Moris are just a fancy way to kill someone now

Comments

  • Get over it maybe stop camping the hook or proxy camping an even tunneling then you won't have that problem js

  • @sarahmiller30 said:

    Get over it maybe stop camping the hook or proxy camping an even tunneling then you won't have that problem js

    What about this post says he was doing any of that? ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • People will dc over anything. Here's a gem I had after pulling someone out of a locker because I saw a pool of blood underneath it:

    20210508_125734.jpg 20210508_125802.jpg

    Side note: they had the crossplay symbol on as well, so they had to go out of their way to find me on Xbox just to message me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • In all honesty, if I know a killer has a Mori I now hope they use it on me! I'm pretty much dead anyway, so rather die in style than hang around for some god-like arachnid.

  • @sarahmiller30 said:

    Get over it maybe stop camping the hook or proxy camping an even tunneling then you won't have that problem js

    You're not coming at me personally are you? If you've faced me as a killer leave it alone.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    In all honesty, if I know a killer has a Mori I now hope they use it on me! I'm pretty much dead anyway, so rather die in style than hang around for some god-like arachnid.

    I agree. as long as it's a cool one. some of the moris in all honesty are a bit disappointing.

  • I haven't seen a mori in my games since the rework. This is really sad but dcing against them is even worse..

  • @sarahmiller30 said:

    Get over it maybe stop camping the hook or proxy camping an even tunneling then you won't have that problem js

    Stop blaming 'camping' and 'tunneling' for your own losses and maybe you won't be as angry, dude.

  • @JesseJH28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2173355#Comment_2173355

    What about this post says he was doing any of that? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    we now know what kinds of survivors dc when they see a mori lol

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2173359#Comment_2173359

    we now know what kinds of survivors dc when they see a mori lol

    Salty ones who will use any flimsy excuse to blame Killers for their own ragequit? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Yeah I still see survivors get weird about moris. For balance I also had a salty wraith tell me to try and win without bringing a coldwind offering

    (it was the day after the rework I wanted to see it)

  • @Ryan489x said:

    Just had that happen to me and it wasn't even ebony.

    Do some players not realize that Moris are just a fancy way to kill someone now

    I mean killers will disconnect if they see toolboxes, keys or somone playing Bill so...

  • @Ryan489x said:

    Just had that happen to me and it wasn't even ebony.

    Do some players not realize that Moris are just a fancy way to kill someone now

    I do not DC or hook suicide because I know how it feels when others do it to me in matches but as a solo player it does suck when you run Michael around for a while only to get caught and killed instantly.

  • @fr0sty1223 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/248495/players-still-disconnect-when-they-see-moris

    I mean killers will disconnect if they see toolboxes, keys or somone playing Bill so...

    The difference is that when killers do that the survivor team just needs to wait for a new killer.


    If you're playing killer and bring in a mori They DC as the match is loading meaning you get kicked out and have to wait to find another match all over again