My God, Stop Throwing!
Just had a match as Doctor, running THREE PERKS (Only level 13) and nothing toxic.
The Survivors decided that, since they don't like Doc, they were going to farm.
I was not farming.
So I had an unfun match where I had Survivors exploding gens to get my attention, unhooking in front of me, and healing in front of me.
Then they got offended in end game chat when I did not farm with them, and proceeded to verbally abuse me.
It's like some Survivors think the game revolves around them; play a Killer or Perk they don't like? They throw, ruining the game for everyone. Or they decide 'Now I will farm, and the Killer better do the same thing!'
I'm getting REALLY tired of thinking 'I'll play a fun Killer!' and Survivors respond with 'We don't like them, so screw your fun!'
Comments
they will never understand, main survivor is the most toxic player of this game. When you play both characters you will get to know how hard to play as the killer and how frustrated to chase 4 players since we still learn to adapt. skip after game chat is only the way
Yep. I had a match as Spirit a little while back.
I spawned on a hill in (old) Coldwind, and immediately saw Jake walk to a gen not too far from me and start it.
I had a challenge to get x amount of grabs so went for the low hanging fruit. Jake didn't move as I phased right up to him and grabbed him off the gen. Put him on the hook nearby and was immediately set upon by teabagging Nea, Nancy and Claudette. No one bothered to unhook him, I downed the Claudette, hooked her, she committed suicide. Nea's still teabagging in front of Jake who apparently isn't trying to throw the game and is probably wondering what the hell his team mates are doing while he's hanging there on the hook. Nancy DC's, Nea won't leave me along with her teabagging, while I refused to hit her at that point.
What is the ######### point?
Since I'm really good at Trickster a lot of survivors throw the game asking for me to hook them so they can get out. Survivors will throw against any killer to be honest. Doesn't matter what rank it is. If the survivors don't like a killer they will just throw the game.
That's
Yah that's one if the reasons inonly play survivor qith a friend or two, that way if one survivor kills himself we can still sort of play a match. We end up loosing either way but atleadt it's something. Although to be honest never heard of a survivor killing themselves over trickster I thought the view was hesnnot that great a killer. Also I think dodging the knives is fun but that's neither here nor there