"Continue as group" after ending a trial

Could we have the option to continue with the same survivors as a group, even though we are not friends? Just to be together in the next lobby.

I do not mean the 4 survivors, only the ones who click "continue as group"

In this way if we are playing solo and we have a good feeling with others players, we could continue playing together.

Only survs, not killer.

Comments

  • This would be a cool option! I mean a lot of games have this and sometimes i wish it was a thing to. Ofc only survivors could though otherwise it would be ######### if killers also could do this.

  • What if there was a rematch option? Where if the survivors and killers chose to they could play again.

  • @Airless said:

    What if there was a rematch option? Where if the survivors and killers chose to they could play again.

    Oh, I'd really like this! Sometimes you get those magical pair-ups where both your fellow solos and the killer are all really chill and good sports, and you wish you could go a few rounds more with all of them.

    I guess the only downside, at least in BHVR's eyes, is that it becomes easier to organize meme games/games where people make agreements before the game starts and use it to farm, or cheese achievements and rift challenges.

    Like the OP's suggestion too - removes the possibility of farming and just makes it so that I can play with a nice team without having to bloat my friends list.