Nice, simple, and effective. Not mechanically demanding, but there are some things to learn, especially about the info aspect of their power and how it helps you isolate weak survivors.
Nice, simple, and effective. Not mechanically demanding, but there are some things to learn, especially about the info aspect of their power and how it helps you isolate weak survivors.
Yeah i kind of know what you mean kind of like a neutral killer so then new and pro players can be good at him
Legion is extremely boring as and against imo. Demo boi (my main lol) has so much extra potential and strategy against survivors. Hell you can use shred to go on top of loops entirely. Legion just was a big letdown
Always will be PH or Spirit. There's so much to love about PH - the mindgames, the special hook, the special mini mori, drawing hazards... I could go on ๐๐
Always will be PH or Spirit. There's so much to love about PH - the mindgames, the special hook, the special mini mori, drawing hazards... I could go on ๐๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's everyone's favourite screamy pallet eating boi
My favorite one to play is the Trapper. I love Legion and play it every so often, but I like playing Trapper.
Nice, simple, and effective. Not mechanically demanding, but there are some things to learn, especially about the info aspect of their power and how it helps you isolate weak survivors.
Yeah i kind of know what you mean kind of like a neutral killer so then new and pro players can be good at him
Demo is very close tho, I play both, Legion just a little bit more.
Legion is extremely boring as and against imo. Demo boi (my main lol) has so much extra potential and strategy against survivors. Hell you can use shred to go on top of loops entirely. Legion just was a big letdown
Out of these I like playing Demo the most and facing Demo the most. He is just a very fun killer for both sides.
Always will be PH or Spirit. There's so much to love about PH - the mindgames, the special hook, the special mini mori, drawing hazards... I could go on ๐๐
Nicoe