How to make Survivors mad post.
Step One: Make a Post (Like this =D)
Step Two: Put some bait here. I.E Buff Nurse / Spirit / Blight
Step Three: Wait...
Step Four: ???
Step Five: Profit
Step One: Make a Post (Like this =D)
Step Two: Put some bait here. I.E Buff Nurse / Spirit / Blight
Step Three: Wait...
Step Four: ???
Step Five: Profit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I knew i shoulda added that..
..
⠀
⠀
Apparently this body isn't 2 characters too short 🤔🤔🤔
⠀
⠀
⠀
I don't know why,but i can't see what you're writing for whatever reason 🤷♂️
It isn't hard to understand. All I said was⠀
⠀
⠀
//
⠀⠀⠀
I swear...
ima hug you all.
⠀⠀
WOOOOW
Welp as a survivor myself....
I'm heated!
This was the opposite of what i had in mind..
Or,,,,, in the obverse, just play the game, stop trying to be stupid and move on to the next when someone is being dumb lol??? Maybe? No? lol.
My bad!
As a survivor myself....
I'm moist
How do I collect my profit?