I got the digital and collector's edition on PS5 (long story short - GameStop made me think I had been screwed over when I hadn't been, their CS said one thing while their email and app said another). The next 2 hours and 44 minutes need to go by fast.
I got the digital and collector's edition on PS5 (long story short - GameStop made me think I had been screwed over when I hadn't been, their CS said one thing while their email and app said another). The next 2 hours and 44 minutes need to go by fast.
I wanted to get collectors edition but I chose steam damn I wish they made a steam version
I’m about 1 hour 42 minutes in and I’m loving it so far. It’s fun but nowhere near as scary as I hoped. The graphics look much better than the two demos. It also seems to be shorter than I expected. Maybe those people saying it was 12-15 hours long kept dying or took their time with the game.
Oh I'm playing it now and by god, this already is looking to surpass 7
Now you're getting me hyped! I managed to scarp some things together, so I may actually be able to buy it tomorrow. When you finish your play through, you gotta tell me if it's worth getting.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohh is it time already? I thought it was next week! Can't wait to see what we got. 👍️
I think its already released in certain countries I think
I got the digital and collector's edition on PS5 (long story short - GameStop made me think I had been screwed over when I hadn't been, their CS said one thing while their email and app said another). The next 2 hours and 44 minutes need to go by fast.
I wanted to get collectors edition but I chose steam damn I wish they made a steam version
I don't think PC games have physical editions anymore (at least in the US). I thought it was all digital through Steam or Epic Games.
All of the collector's edition bonuses should eventually be available separately on eBay for decent prices.
Seems suspicious to say tbh. Maybe teaser for new chapter? Even though they are a mod, maybe they know something. Hmmm
Hell yeah! Unfortunately I'll be working all day tomorrow, but I'll definitely be putting some hours into Village this weekend.
Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy it at the moment, but I'm gonna go spoiler free until I can play it for myself.
I’m about 1 hour 42 minutes in and I’m loving it so far. It’s fun but nowhere near as scary as I hoped. The graphics look much better than the two demos. It also seems to be shorter than I expected. Maybe those people saying it was 12-15 hours long kept dying or took their time with the game.
got one tier of the rift to grind today then on i go
Please don spoil, all day I have been avoiding Village so I can make sure I play it spoiler free
Why the ######### would I spoil?
Idk, its just been a hectic day, and I would rather play village then be here in school
spoiler: it's a resident evil game
HOW COULD YOU!! jk
Spoiler: Lady Dimitrescu is in the game.
Gofd damn it you too!?
Sorry man, but I couldn't resist spoiling the game.
I'm installing Village right now so wish me luck
It's terrifying when evil doggies try to nom you to death but I made it up to a bit of the castle and it's pretty fun
(this was literally in the trailer nothing has been spoiled with "evil doggies")
Good luck!
Oh I'm playing it now and by god, this already is looking to surpass 7
I stopped cause its 2:30am and then my pc froze lol
Now you're getting me hyped! I managed to scarp some things together, so I may actually be able to buy it tomorrow. When you finish your play through, you gotta tell me if it's worth getting.