Basement blocking
Why is this still a thing? We had killer who refused to move or down us just stood on basement exist to the point until we dc and took the penalty for nothing and I know I can report them that won't do anything either way as usual because of lack of proves well guess what devs not everyone records themselves playing why wouldn't you instead do something about it but it's whatever at this point we all know this game will never come to even remotely close being healthy
Comments
How can they do anything if you don't report it? The devs are not psychic; they don't magically know someone is body blocking.
To order to get succesful report you gotta have video with no proofs they won't ban the person and not everyone is fiming themselves playing a video game so you can't do anything about it smh about reporting
If a person has enough reports about doing something wrong, it's likely he did something wrong, and will get punished. Smh about not reporting.
Have you ever got response from devs after reporting the person directly? They ask you for video proof doesn't matter if I report a person with no proof they won't be banned I did report them btw and it won't solve anything
Just because the devs don't respond does not mean they don't read reports.
Imagine how many people are playing & giving reports every hour, never mind in a 12 or 24 hour period. They cannot actually respond to all those reports. Just because they don't respond does not mean they don't read them & take action.
Bruh am I speaking Russian? I said when they respond they ask for proof and they can't ban person based of assumptions they need proof
Chill, and apologies. I thought you were mentioning the no comment in game, and the asking for proof on the forums.
Both happen. Nothing you can do if you can't give proof, except report them in game. It's not like the devs can do anything if you don't report. 🤷
Yeah exactly no ban unless proof purely reporting isn't enough for them to ban a customer based off of assumptions