Hitboxes are out of control

It's so bad that when the killer swings left and you turn right he does a full rotation and it still hits. You guys have got to tighten up these hitboxes, because this is insane.

Comments

  • I think it's probably more of an issue of there being a lack of animations. The hitboxes are pretty solid with just a few exceptions Cough huntress Cough

  • *Latency is out of control

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    I think it's probably more of an issue of there being a lack of animations. The hitboxes are pretty solid with just a few exceptions Cough huntress Cough

    Cuntress hit boxes are obnoxious ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Has nothing to do with hit boxes. The issue is ping and desync. Yes they have been bad for quite a long time.

  • No. They are perfectly fine. Whenever a killer lounge hits his weapon anywhere in the map you should receive a hit.


    Like in all those maps where you can jump out of the first floor and your hitbox extends 100 km into space and you still receive a hit even when you are already one full floor below.

  • @Sheldor said:

    No. They are perfectly fine. Whenever a killer lounge hits his weapon anywhere in the map you should receive a hit.

    Like in all those maps where you can jump out of the first floor and your hitbox extends 100 km into space and you still receive a hit even when you are already one full floor below.

    That's a latency issue and 99% of the time on the killer's screen you're still or finishing the vaulting animation. Same when you drop a pallet and get hit, killer actually hit you on his screen.


    We've had dedicated server for more than a year now and people still haven't understand that...

  • If it's a latency or desync issue then they should fix that, and yes I've seen that be an issue as well, but in my personal experience when it's latency and desync I usually end up doing this sort of bounce thing where it snaps me back into frame repeatedly, but when it's a hitbox issue we're running perfectly fine I see the lunge, I turn to dodge and as I move out of the way the lunge goes all the way through and then when their weapon comes back up it registers that it hit me when I was nowhere near it.

  • For people who say hitboxes are normal do you think they are realistic ? In an FPS game the hitboxes are realistic, while in DBD your hitbox is the size of Russia.

    image.png image.png