Bill teams are pretty fun. My friends and I did something similar a while back; we were a 3-person SWF and we all decided to be Bill because reasons (I think I needed a Bill daily, and one friend decided to be Bill too and the 3rd decided he didn't want to be left out). When we loaded up we were with a random Kate...and after 15 seconds she switched to Bill too, so we were a rag-tag team of Bills against the odds! The matched played normally (I think I was sacrificed iirc, everyone else escaped), and the Killer enjoyed it, said "OMG so many Bills! gg"
And I have to say I am also curious about the outcome of this particular match as well
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the outcome of the match? im intrigued.
What?
Is there more to the story, or..?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGRZLwKnJU
OK.
I've encountered such things before
Bill teams are pretty fun. My friends and I did something similar a while back; we were a 3-person SWF and we all decided to be Bill because reasons (I think I needed a Bill daily, and one friend decided to be Bill too and the 3rd decided he didn't want to be left out). When we loaded up we were with a random Kate...and after 15 seconds she switched to Bill too, so we were a rag-tag team of Bills against the odds! The matched played normally (I think I was sacrificed iirc, everyone else escaped), and the Killer enjoyed it, said "OMG so many Bills! gg"
And I have to say I am also curious about the outcome of this particular match as well
Bill teams are usually the easiest to take out
HISSSS
I will dodge every Bill Team.. as Survivor. They go down within 4 seconds, farm from every hook.
Literally-all-of-them
Are useless.
So what's there to discuss here? @SammiieK1991
Killer ready up.
Must be after your pills.
It's weird, I can be vaguely competent as survivor but if I switch to bill I instantly start playing like a rank 20 with a concussion
Killer was bent right over.
No. Pretty much a wack post really.
Not alot bro. Anything you wish to add?