Getting snagged on new Coldwind map?
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if I need to put it in the bugs section.
Playing Spirit and chasing a survivor on Coldwind and there is a large, long water tank (or some other kind of liquid) in one of the tiles. On the side of the tank is a thick hose that runs along the side and sticks out both ends farther than the tank. Chasing and I get snagged on it pretty frequently. Anyone else experiencing this or am I jet weird? Thanks peeps, see you in the fog.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I feel like I get snagged on a lot of things as well. I chalk it up as me being to close walls or something.
Been happening to me as survivor/killer on a ton of maps recently. Dead Dawg is a nightmare. Shack on most maps has some sort of invisible bump that will steal all you rmomentun.
Please, for any of these try to get a recording and post them in bug reports so that the team can see where the issues are.
I avoid running close to anything on the reworked maps because I feel like there's so many random snags I get caught up on.