Is Skill-Based Matchmaking enabled?
I'm a green rank killer and have only been matched with red rank survivors since the new patch (nothing new, honestly).
But, I'm also a green ranked survivor and have only been matched with red rank killers since the new patch.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No. It's not implemented as far as i know.
Not as far as I know. My games yesterday were great though, all of them pretty close. Except for this one with a green rank doc who needed some assistance in taking us out
It was the same for me yesterday. I am Rank 11 Killer and played six matches yesterday. I competed exclusively against red and purple ranks until I turned off in frustration. I have nothing against it when that happens sometimes, but only such opponents, and partly as sfw, to get, makes no fun. I'm still relatively new at the Game and so I had absolutely no chance.
No, MMR/Skill based matchmaking is not currently active. It was tested a short while back but has not been implemented into the game yet.
will there be another test weekend for MMR?
The answer is No.
Comsetics are more important than quality of life for players.
And it's far worse in Oceania where the player pool is alot smaller.
I don't have any concrete information on that I'm afraid.
Ah. It would be interesting to see now with some of the changes to killers and perks that rolled in recently if anything changes.