Which ones matter most Hooks or Kills
What do you guys think
What do you guys think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
disconets matters most
Neither means a lot really.
You can proxy camp and defend near-by gens just near enough to get A LOT OF hooks by slugging and forcing survivors to trade for each other (aka the strategy of most red rank killers) so you'll get a ton of hooks even though you're factually playing in a lame way that requires just as little skill as facecamping everyone to death first hook.
What matters to me is fun and personally I get fun by actually forgetting about the person I just hooked and going for "real" chases forcing me to actually use my killer's power skillfully to keep the pressure up at all times.
Points,4 stacks of BBQ and cool plays
Hooks are boring, I get more chases from slugging. Kills would be nice if there were more method's of earning them, but bleed outs are satisfying when Survivors are to scared to attempt teamwork.
That's up to the individual to decide.
For me, hooks. I'd rather have a game where everyone escaped but I hooked everyone twice than a game where I slaughter everyone but got only 4 hooks because they either quit or I sat there and camped until they died.
The only time this is not in effect is when I get to activate Blood Warden with under a minute left in EGC. Then I will make sure NOT to hook people as I want to watch them squirm as they realize they made an oopsy...
Most important is your fun
I am a hooks kinda guy myself
Agreed, I dont care how many hooks/kills I get. So long as I had fun and actually enjoyed my time playing