Plague Rift Question
Spread the infection challenge just played a fantastic game with plague and somehow did not get the challenge. I even pharmd at the end the final 4 hooks infecting until broken then downing. What exactly do they want so I can aim for that. Do they want you to infect them all the way till broken and down them or do you need them to hit them while infected, or just have six survivors reach maximum infected in the trial at some point.
Comments
I got it on my first try, so I can't be sure, but I took it to mean 'have a vile purge projectile be the thing that ticks a survivor into broken.' Just spent the whole match following people around, puking on them, and then bailing the chase if I saw someone else I could hit. I don't know if that's necessary, but it definitely worked.
Okay I'll give it a shot. I'm real close to finishing her up and prestiging her to three so trying to get these challenges in before then.
It's six survivors hit maximum infected, which means they have to cleanse and be reinfected.
Just pretend you're a fountain of Mountain Dew/Kool Aid and have at it.
So the survivors have to cooperate
If you're about to prestige, that's perfect - take your strongest emetic and this should be pretty easy. If it actually wants it to be the projectile (which is pretty unforgiving for a tome 1 challenge, so I don't know if that's true), the biggest enemy is having it be a survivor running that ticks it over into broken and wasting all the hard work. More points per projectile makes it likelier that it'll be the thing causing the damage state.
Just gotta hope the survivors cleanse. :U But good luck!
Mine didn't cooperate with me. They mainly got infected by unhooking someone and having it tick down on their own. I just helped out where I could.
I don't think they were as happy about it as I was though.
Oh, okay, so it's 6 Sickness Damage pings, not 6 'puke on a survivor to damage them's. Good to know!
Though for survivors that won't cleanse, you can usually scare them into cleansing if you get a couple of quick chases in and the cost-benefit of staying loud and injured stops looking good. If they really don't want to cleanse, pick up your default fountain and watch as four more light up in the distance. Otherwise, they'll cleanse right after the final gen pops, so just puke on them then and send them out the exit gates with a healthy helping of bubonic plague.
Just got it. I definitely didn't get six total with just projectile so I don't think that is a requirement I just think you got to have six total infected to maximum.