Which crypt tv skin is the best?

Which one do you like the best?

Comments

  • Look-See looks the best to me.

    Ya see what I did there?

  • I think the Look see has the coolest looking one but it does feel the least appropriate one out of the 3.


    Birch naturally fits Hag but I think it's so natural that the change feels super minimal.

    Mordeo looks cool but the axe is too much in the way

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    I think the Look see has the coolest looking one but it does feel the least appropriate one our if the 3.

    Birch naturally fits Hag but I think it's so natural that the change feels super minimal.

    Mordeo looks cool but the axe is too much in the way

    Exactly.

  • Why is nobody talking about hags cosmetic? Her’s look super cool and I love it very much, probably the most underrated outfit in the Crypt TV set.

  • @Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc said:

    Why is nobody talking about hags cosmetic? Her’s look super cool and I love it very much, probably the most underrated outfit in the Crypt TV set.

    Hers is the least noticeable while playing killer honestly (besides on a clone) which is why I dont like it as much

  • I like Hag's cosmetic the most, But Doctor's is cool also.

  • I would have said huntress but the fact that her weapon blocks half the screen ruins it for me.

  • I think Mordeo looks great, but the weapon is blocking the view and I don’t okay Huntress so don’t care that much.

    Look-See is also great! I don’t know how fitting his powers are for a doctor legendary skin though? Maybe one of these days I should start watching CryptTV videos?


    Hag for me is the best. It looks so naturally fitting, I love the birch look generally and it is mix and matchable!

  • @Mooks said:

    I think Mordeo looks great, but the weapon is blocking the view and I don’t okay Huntress so don’t care that much.

    Look-See is also great! I don’t know how fitting his powers are for a doctor legendary skin though? Maybe one of these days I should start watching CryptTV videos?

    Hag for me is the best. It looks so naturally fitting, I love the birch look generally and it is mix and matchable!

    I just started watching them.

    Mordeo was pretty good overall. Definetly made you uncomfortable at times but was intriguing.

    Birch was not that interesting to me. Not a whole lot happened in it.

    Look see was pretty great and the scariest of the 3 to me. Look see doesn't have powers like doctor. Although it's another license, I'd almost put freddy or demogorgon as better fits .

    I'll likely check out other ones but those were the ones I've watched so far