Which Theme Killer you wanna see in DbD?
Question is in title. Which theme you wanna see in DbD. Killer & Survivor & Map
I am starting game.
Killer: Jailer
Survivor: Prisoner
Map: Prison
Also
Killer: Dracula
Survivor: Traveler
Map: Old Castle
Question is in title. Which theme you wanna see in DbD. Killer & Survivor & Map
I am starting game.
Killer: Jailer
Survivor: Prisoner
Map: Prison
Also
Killer: Dracula
Survivor: Traveler
Map: Old Castle
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a simple man.
I just want Christopher Lee's Dracula and Peter Cushing's Van Helsing to be in DBD.
How you balance it? Van Helsing has potanteal to kill most of killers :)
Killer: Scarecrow
Survivor: farmer
Map: orchard (lots of apple trees and such)
Steve could probably kill a few Killer's with his bat too
I want a killer that uses some kind of insects or spiders in his power.
Candyman comes to mind with bees but I would also very much like to see an original BHVR killer for this.
I would love a Native American themed chapter, Ive wanted a Native American survivor for the longest time, and a skinwalker killer would be amazing.
Pirate
Shipwreck
Vampire
Castle
Knight
Castle/Dungeon
I just want a werewolf and I'll be more than happy
A bug or spiderhybrid.
Like miss annity from crypt tv
This game needs more creepy crawlies
Are you sure? :O
Killer: Alien (a xenomorph or necromorph would be swell but an original looking alien would be cool).
Survivor: A space explorer/ scientist
Map: Either a broken down space ship or an abandoned space colony.
Time for DBD to go to the stars!
Ash would ######### them all up tbf
I want a Grey alien.