I'm gutted ...

So I've turned my XB for this new update happy they've sorted the bugs out that was needed and made the changes they have... BUT BUT BUTTTTTT.... are we all just gonna sit here and not admit that the music change from trickster doesn't suck slightly.. ๐Ÿฅบ I miss that tune.

Comments

  • "I'm Gutted"

    Thought this was going to be a Freddy cosplay thread.

  • @Seanzu said:

    "I'm Gutted"

    Thought this was going to be a Freddy cosplay thread.

    You sound Surprised? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Nah I mean what's the actual deal with that anyway? I didn't see anything wrong with him. And they've said they've made changes to the doctor as well?... I've only just put my XB on was too busy fixing my fellas one ๐Ÿ™„ haven't had the chance to play yet lol

    What was wrong with freddy, also Is the doc changes like visually or strength? I thought he was quite strong as it was.

  • Doc is only visually.

  • @TicTac said:

    Doc is only visually.

    Was gonna say, I mean does he really need strengthening lol

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164662#Comment_2164662

    Was gonna say, I mean does he really need strengthening lol

    Well, hes a good B-tier. You could always give him more buffs and he would still be weaker then spirit. But i dont think its the right way to buff every killer to spirit/nurse level.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164764#Comment_2164764

    Well, hes a good B-tier. You could always give him more buffs and he would still be weaker then spirit. But i dont think its the right way to buff every killer to spirit/nurse level.

    Nah those 2 are ridiculous. It's literally an instant sigh with them, you know its never gonna be a fun match or half the time a no escape. I've only ever got out 3 times if that against spirit. Rest of the games it's literally a 4 gens left and we're all done.

  • @Seanzu said:

    "I'm Gutted"

    Thought this was going to be a Freddy cosplay thread.

    Too soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    So I've turned my XB for this new update happy they've sorted the bugs out that was needed and made the changes they have... BUT BUT BUTTTTTT.... are we all just gonna sit here and not admit that the music change from trickster doesn't suck slightly.. ๐Ÿฅบ I miss that tune.

    The only thing I want is a music/background selector.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/247592/im-gutted

    The only thing I want is a music/background selector.

    Imagine that.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164772#Comment_2164772

    Nah those 2 are ridiculous. It's literally an instant sigh with them, you know its never gonna be a fun match or half the time a no escape. I've only ever got out 3 times if that against spirit. Rest of the games it's literally a 4 gens left and we're all done.

    Yh they are strong. I win quite often against both of them, but thats bc i have a lot more hours then the average killer. If its a good spirit with stridor i cant win in solo que.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164857#Comment_2164857

    Yh they are strong. I win quite often against both of them, but thats bc i have a lot more hours then the average killer. If its a good spirit with stridor i cant win in solo que.

    Exactly how many hours as we talking about? Yeah even being in an swf though she's still pretty hard. Having said that I barely go into it with swf because I just prefer to go at it alone. Don't enjoy hearing fluent dbd, find it takes the fun away. I like not knowing I'm safe, and not knowing where the killer is ... if that makes sense.

  • Hi gutted, Im Shroompy

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2165156#Comment_2165156

    Exactly how many hours as we talking about? Yeah even being in an swf though she's still pretty hard. Having said that I barely go into it with swf because I just prefer to go at it alone. Don't enjoy hearing fluent dbd, find it takes the fun away. I like not knowing I'm safe, and not knowing where the killer is ... if that makes sense.

    I play only solo, bc everyone of my friends stopped playing after 10 hours maybe. So i play dbd only if noone is online. I have now 2500 hours and when i try to play swf most killers have no chance bc of the matchmaking (its rare that i get red rank killer). So solo is more enjoyable even if it sometimes frustrating.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Hi gutted, Im Shroompy

    Wheeeyy... heres Mr hilarious!!

    Waddup homie ๐Ÿ‘Š