What are you guys doing for the summer ?
im going on vacation and taking my mind off of this stupid virus and do you really think I care if I get covid while im on vacation... the answer is no because im immortal.
im going on vacation and taking my mind off of this stupid virus and do you really think I care if I get covid while im on vacation... the answer is no because im immortal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably finish my writing or something idk
Just built different I see.
I'm gonna look for a new job I guess.
Hmm... I believe I'm going on vacation as well. Going to see my grandparents this summer, then going on vacation at another place.
Should be posted under off-topic
@Shooby I didnt feel like putting it there tho lol.
I'm going to be playing this terrible game that I probably shouldn't be considering how upset it can make me, but eh I still like it. Maybe I will even stream it, I have thought about that for a while now and would have the time to over summer.
Probably a whole lot of nothing. I have no life lol.
Probably not going on vacation at all, considering I have a disease that makes traveling difficult.
I'll probably just spend most of my time at home either playing video games or relaxing. Maybe I'll try to go for more walks and get some exercise in.