Protection Hits....
Why is it designed to only work if the other survivor is being chased first, makes no sense when a killer is coming over to a gen and I decide to take the hit for someone else there who is 1 yard away from me and it doesn't class that as a protection hit...literally makes perks like MoM just frustrating to gain stacks
Comments
Were they injured? I didn't think they needed to be in chase, just injured.
There wouldn't really be a way for the game to know who was the first target of the killer in that instance.
I don't know if it matters or not if they're injured
It's just about being close to someone that's injured and getting hit
Pretty sure i've got protection hits without people being injured loads of times
Survivor can't be healthy, has to be injured. So if it's been healthy survivors that's why you haven't received the protection hits.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Protection_Hits
No sir
It's annoying for killers too. Ever heard of Forced Penance?
Been trying to get the Pyramid Head adept for weeks now, but my lucks been ######### lately.