Yup, ahhh it's so relaxing to me now. Not a fear in the world, not a bit of intensity.
This needs to be optional, it's fantastic for people with problems or those who didn't realize there's no need to mash a button out of existence to survive. I prefer the mash, please make this an option.
All it's done for me is get me farmed more often. I can't let myself die anymore to avoid being farmed in the killer's face. This change is promoting this.
i dont really sometimes i want to leave early to let a teammate escape or something and i cant. or i get just very bored of the game and i may get saved to increase my level of boredom.
So one thing I've noticed that I don't like is that it's much more difficult to time out being able to go for a save during struggle because if the survivor misses a skill check it drops way more. You think you'll make it but you don't because they missed a couple skill checks making the timer drop quickly. It's a bummer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad that the change was made, but bloodpoints for struggle state would still be nice.
I'm really grateful for the change, but there's one little nitpick: there's no survival points for holding on, so that still needs to be fixed.
Same. Often Id die early by accident because the game didn't register me mashing my spacebar.
Yup, ahhh it's so relaxing to me now. Not a fear in the world, not a bit of intensity.
This needs to be optional, it's fantastic for people with problems or those who didn't realize there's no need to mash a button out of existence to survive. I prefer the mash, please make this an option.
thanks Mandy
Letting yourself die is worse than being farmed.
i dont really sometimes i want to leave early to let a teammate escape or something and i cant. or i get just very bored of the game and i may get saved to increase my level of boredom.
So one thing I've noticed that I don't like is that it's much more difficult to time out being able to go for a save during struggle because if the survivor misses a skill check it drops way more. You think you'll make it but you don't because they missed a couple skill checks making the timer drop quickly. It's a bummer.