downloading the patch right now, are the pallets fixed?
title, i'Ve read the patch notes yes, but previous patch they said they were fixed, so are they really?
title, i'Ve read the patch notes yes, but previous patch they said they were fixed, so are they really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seem to be yes, at least I didn’t have an issue stunning them.
yes
good to know, finally can go back to scratched mirror nemesis PWYF myers
They seem to be working fine now, I was able to get stuns when I should have and got hit when I greeded in my games earlier.
Pallets are reverted back to before. You'll get stuns again but still get hit through them again.
Unfortunately vaulting at all speeds is now broken. You grunt upon vaulting, alerting the killer if they hear you, regardless of speed.
always breaking what isn't broken, I don't know how they constantly do this, i'll have to see this myself to understand how it is