I did it! :)

Polish_20210504_203623187.jpg

All survivors and killers p3 level 50! Well for now haha :)

I'm pretty proud of it, been playing since pig, took a big break at plague release and been playing again ever since silent hill chapter.

Anyone else accomplish something really cool recently?

Hope everyone's having good matches today.

Comments

  • Great for you.

    I'm also trying to p3 level 50 all survivors and killers as well.

    nearly done

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5JXJSIQ6WAZ0/polish-20210504-203623187.jpg

    All survivors and killers p3 level 50! Well for now haha :)

    I'm pretty proud of it, been playing since pig, took a big break at plague release and been playing again ever since silent hill chapter.

    Anyone else accomplish something really cool recently?

    Hope everyone's having good matches today.

    That is awesome, great job!

    How many hours did that take to achieve that?

  • Now just to have all perks on all characters. See you in next 10 years.

  • Gratz to you!

    I'm playing since release date, have 3 months breaks 3-4 times and still haven't all P3 50 lvl killers & survivors :(

    I have around 3500 hours and only 6/48 in game characters are P3 lvl 50 with all perks. Trying to get for all of them but I don't think that I can handle it lol

  • All my killers are P3 50 and I wish I could do the same for Survivor, but I only have 9 of them. The reason why I don't spend that much on survivor is because I don't want to lose my old lighting and map offerings from when I first started playing (Im also trying to get all perks on every killer, currently have 6 of them). Also on Jeff I still have winter mystery boxes in his bloodweb, which were only available in the 2018 Winter Solstice event.

    image.png


  • @Woodywool "I have around 3500 hours and only 6/48 in game characters are P3 lvl 50 with all perks. Trying to get for all of them but I don't think that I can handle it lol"

    The struggle is real.

  • Good job you definitely deserve it :)

    Now try and get all perks on everyone.

    I challange you.

    Good luck!

  • @Shroompy said:

    All my killers are P3 50 and I wish I could do the same for Survivor, but I only have 9 of them. The reason why I don't spend that much on survivor is because I don't want to lose my old lighting and map offerings from when I first started playing (Im also trying to get all perks on every killer, currently have 6 of them). Also on Jeff I still have winter mystery boxes in his bloodweb, which were only available in the 2018 Winter Solstice event.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FRTKQBD0TIWE/image.png

    omg I didnt even remember these I want to cry

  • Congrats dude!!! How long did it take? Also, you gonna go for all perks on all characters now?

    I'm around ~1150hrs now, focused more on getting achievements and perks over Prestige (I don't care much for it). I've got 9 Killers and 3 Survivors with all perks, with 1 P3 Lvl 50 (Kate) and 100% achievement progression!

  • Cool? Not really. I hit someone with an oni smash. Does that count? I hate on I lol

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/247426/i-did-it

    That is awesome, great job!

    How many hours did that take to achieve that?

    @HealsBadMan said:

    Congrats dude!!! How long did it take? Also, you gonna go for all perks on all characters now?

    I'm around ~1150hrs now, focused more on getting achievements and perks over Prestige (I don't care much for it). I've got 9 Killers and 3 Survivors with all perks, with 1 P3 Lvl 50 (Kate) and 100% achievement progression!


    I wish I could tell you how long it took but i play on playstation and we dont get hours playtime, I just know i was playing from February 2018 - Plague release and then starting playing again since Silent Hill.

    And I'm devotion 10, some measurements of how long there but not exact hours sorry people.

  • @Ace102uk said:

    Good job you definitely deserve it :)

    Now try and get all perks on everyone.

    I challange you.

    Good luck!

    Thank you that's the plan! :)

  • I was gonna say that you spend waaaay to much time on this gamr, and now I know why lol .... but now I can shove my joke up my butt... and I'm now bound to passing a hats off to you babe.


    So a Congrats is in order and how long did that take you? This is very impressive โ™ก

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    I was gonna say that you spend waaaay to much time on this gamr, and now I know why lol .... but now I can shove my joke up my butt... and I'm now bound to passing a hats off to you babe.

    So a Congrats is in order and how long did that take you? This is very impressive โ™ก

    Hey if you ever want to say that joke in a funny way, send them a picture of grass because they need to go outside lol.

    (Credit to my friend who sends me a picture of grass consistently)

    And im sorry i dont have exact hours on this game i play on playstation :'(

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164371#Comment_2164371

    Hey if you ever want to say that joke in a funny way, send them a picture of grass because they need to go outside lol.

    (Credit to my friend who sends me a picture of grass consistently)

    And im sorry i dont have exact hours on this game i play on playstation :'(

    Haha, what type of grass ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚


    But yeah tho, I do pass my congratulations on to you, that must of taken a long time. You are my god sir. ! Salute! โ™ก

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2162867#Comment_2162867

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2163309#Comment_2163309

    I wish I could tell you how long it took but i play on playstation and we dont get hours playtime, I just know i was playing from February 2018 - Plague release and then starting playing again since Silent Hill.

    And I'm devotion 10, some measurements of how long there but not exact hours sorry people.

    Oh, cool. I'm only Devotion level 2 at around 420 hours; so I'm guessing that took a long while.

    Good luck on collecting all the perks!