Why I Don’t Like New Lucky Break

Lucky Break used to be my favorite perk as a survivor before the change, and trust me it saved me many times when I was using this build, Poised + Lucky Break + Iron Will + Dark Sense. But now they changed it so it get rid of your Scratch Marks when injured for 45 seconds.. I know a ton of you may enjoy this but it’s just sad for me, this perk could of got a better buff then that.. The perk had a ton of potential, now it’s a easy guaranteed escape perk.

My change instead would of been this:

Lucky Break: At all times, you leave no pools of blood and blood orbs. When you have been in a chase for 20 seconds, you leave no scratch marks for 10 seconds.

The perk can help you make the killer confused and may lose you, 10 seconds is very helpful in some situations when you are getting chased, then when it ends you can go somewhere safe and maybe heal.

45 seconds is just way too much time, no information for the killer ruins the killers objective, which is hunting down survivors.

But I am glad your at least buffing the weaker perks. :)

Comments

  • I’m just glad my main finally has a good teachable perk. I’m hoping they buff Any Means Necessary and Breakout at some point as well.

  • Also, thanks for reading if you see this. <3

  • It should just be no blood pools forever perk and nothing else. That alone would be enought to make it good.

  • I think not being able to see blood pools would be too powerful. Keep it at 180, remove the blood orb ability because Oni doesn't deserve to suffer, and I'm down for this change.

  • I'm gonna start playing instadown killers, instadown add-on (clown) and stridor perk to counter lucky break, iron will combo.

    noed would be great too