Paid skin broken for over half a year

Please fix Alessa's skirt it looks like she's trying to steal a turkey from the grocery store. This was my main skin and I check every patch to see if it's fixed.

skirt2.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Yeah put me off buying it. Same with Ashy Slashy on Ash can't use him because all of the items just go wonky asf

  • Two patches since I posted this and they won't even acknowledge this bug in this or any other thread about it. Getting really frustrating when I paid money for this and it's been bugged almost the entire time.

  • This and Classic Ghost Face are bugged to hell.

  • I expected this thread to be about Ashy Slashy

  • I never got to test Ashy Slashy after the patch yesterday, is he still bugged? I noticed they patched Ash's head movement so the killer can see if he's looking backwards now...typical they fix that but not Ashy Slashy being bugged.