I think Dbd needs a new chase structure/loopable areas
Simiular to breakable walls but something you can fill the empty places around the maps. If you guys look around at some of the reworked maps, what do you see at some corners or sides? Nothing, there are SO many empty spaces and that is just sad to see. I think a new kind of loopable area that doesnt take too much time for the killers to catch up would be very refreshing and cool.
Random idea:
Reversed windows. A space that is open on the ground so survivors can slide under it. Killers have to break the upper part to close the gap. Simiular as a breaking animation, however survivors can again rebuild it with a animation and a new recourse. Wood planks, you can find and pick up 1 pile up to rebuild these things. That would add a cool rebuild and destruction mechanic to dbd.
Again as I said, something that is not too much of a time waste, just a little variaty and some more things you can place at these empty areas at the maps. Any thoughts?
Comments
For the reverse window. I thought of something like that but instead of a breaking animation, the killer would go through while being slowed down. It can reset but it limited
Ye its also not bad but I personally really wish for a rebuild and destroy mechanic. I had hopes back in the days with the breakable walls but they ended up as a dissapointment.
Very unfortunate.
they could convert them into something like the reverse window and try to make loop with only them.
I really hope they do something about loops since I don't think they have been changing them in the beyond realm.
The maps could be more interesting if they experiment with new loop ideas
I agree with both of you. This of course could be added and It would be just perfect. :)