Guess That Perk Thread
Today we will be guessing perks in this thread. Ok guess this. Heres your clues. Corner of map go brr. Look mom im a gardener!!
Today we will be guessing perks in this thread. Ok guess this. Heres your clues. Corner of map go brr. Look mom im a gardener!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Self-care or botany knowledge
Self care!
My riddle! Its hurts me to see you in pain. I wish I could take that pain away from you.
I know lol i made it easy. Also everyone should make thier own guess the perk comment so we can guess
Empathy.
Mine: rapid weapon noises
Well this didn’t last long. Lol
Self Care and Botany Knowledge.
My Riddle Is: Evil will come for you, it's time to prove yourself.
Mad Grit perhaps
Mine: down me all you like, it won't stop me
I'm from a character who would drink tea
Tenacity?
No Mither, is it?
Mine: Forget about this Exit Gate, boy. You are never going to open it... Wait, what happened to me? I used to be way stronger!
You are correct it is No Mither
Also I still Remember Me
I have one,
When one falls, those nearby are soon to fall as well.
Ah, well played. Good ole Remember Me, I miss its original version.
This has to be that one perk you don't wanna see on a Nurse: Infectious Fright.
Also sounds like Starstruck.
It definitely could be, but I meant infectious fright. Good suggestion though
heres my description for decisive strike. Toxicity go brrr. Anti tunnel go brrrr