I really wish dbe would hurry up with the character. Weve gotten so much hetero representation, why not the LGBTQ community too? Its been almost a year, and oh boy is BHVR taking their time.
Ok, I think this thread has reached the end of its course.
Thanks to everyone who participated and remained civil and respectful, we really appreciate it.
Just to reiterate, BHVR cares and wants to have representation in their game, as they stated here:
But they also want to do it right, they don't want to create any tokens, and I know I posted this already 20 pages ago, but Not_Queen explains their plans very well:
Also I'd like to add that no one is pushing for representation, no one forced the devs, there's not a political agenda behind it, there's just a group of people who want to see their players happy and who want to give them something they can relate to in the game they love.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok, I think this thread has reached the end of its course.
Thanks to everyone who participated and remained civil and respectful, we really appreciate it.
Just to reiterate, BHVR cares and wants to have representation in their game, as they stated here:
But they also want to do it right, they don't want to create any tokens, and I know I posted this already 20 pages ago, but Not_Queen explains their plans very well:
https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/clip/HyperGloriousSquirrelDeIlluminatiAlso I'd like to add that no one is pushing for representation, no one forced the devs, there's not a political agenda behind it, there's just a group of people who want to see their players happy and who want to give them something they can relate to in the game they love.