lol I would say elodie.
@Lefrongo said:Jane, feng, zarina and cheryl of course. I'll leave it up to y'all to figure out why Jane is first, giggity.
@Lefrongo said:
Jane, feng, zarina and cheryl of course. I'll leave it up to y'all to figure out why Jane is first, giggity.
Her great personality of course! That’s why everyone likes Jane, right?
I'm a gay man - when it comes to male survivors, I think Felix is the best looking overall, but David is obviously the hottest.
I think Yui is probably the hottest female.
@swager21 said:Meg with certain cosmetics. Her default look is terrible. Kate comes close though
@swager21 said:
Meg with certain cosmetics. Her default look is terrible. Kate comes close though
I also find Meg the more attractive female and thats why I play her the most. I also like Nea with purple hair but dont have the skin.
Kate, Elodie, Meg
Kate for sure.
David
But let's be real, the killers are more attractive. Heyyy trapper
@GannTM said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KH2731ZVSK3G/b9d2b2d7-7115-44af-a2e4-e124e87fbde1.jpegThis lovely lady right here. If you don’t think Yui is hot then I’m tunneling you and waiting out your DS.
@GannTM said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KH2731ZVSK3G/b9d2b2d7-7115-44af-a2e4-e124e87fbde1.jpeg
This lovely lady right here. If you don’t think Yui is hot then I’m tunneling you and waiting out your DS.
how do you want to tunnel a killer main? because she's not hot
Zarina, Yui, Kate, Jeff, and Adam.
@BarbecueiChilli said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2159257#Comment_2159257how do you want to tunnel a killer main? because she's not hot
@BarbecueiChilli said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2159257#Comment_2159257
Well I’ll teabag you and click my flashlight at the exit gate.
@NVerde said:I'm a gay man - when it comes to male survivors, I think Felix is the best looking overall, but David is obviously the hottest.I think Yui is probably the hottest female.
@NVerde said:
Finally, someone with good tastes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Her great personality of course! That’s why everyone likes Jane, right?
I'm a gay man - when it comes to male survivors, I think Felix is the best looking overall, but David is obviously the hottest.
I think Yui is probably the hottest female.
I also find Meg the more attractive female and thats why I play her the most. I also like Nea with purple hair but dont have the skin.
Kate, Elodie, Meg
Kate for sure.
David
But let's be real, the killers are more attractive. Heyyy trapper
how do you want to tunnel a killer main? because she's not hot
Zarina, Yui, Kate, Jeff, and Adam.
Well I’ll teabag you and click my flashlight at the exit gate.
Finally, someone with good tastes.