Pyramid head needs a HUGE buff
Who cares if this killer has good chases and a good way to get someone out of the game. This killer for some reason was nerfed from the PTB. You wanna know what they did, THEY NERFED HIS BUBBLE BUTT.
this is such a big nerf and makes PH unplayable. i always I though is was just a bug butt( get it ) it been almost a year, so it cant be a bug. I hope the devs learn and give him what he needs the most. HIS big bubble but.
Comments
They also removed the huge tumor growing out of the the back of his neck like in Silent Hills 2.
I know it is very trivial, but seriously, why the heck did they nerf his booty?
The devs took something from us so now we need to take something from them
are you trying to suggest that pyramid head is a bottom