No Mither Buff

Once you are unhooked or you unhook yourself, you are affected by the broken status effect for the duration of the trial.

Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly.

  • You don’t leave pools of blood.
  • Grunts of pain are reduced by 50/75/100% at any time.
  • Grants the ability to fully recover from the dying state every time. (NOTE:the 2 affects on top only activate once No Mither is activated you can recover every time but you need to be unhooked to grant the 2 effects on top!) That was my buff to No Mither what are your thoughts?

Comments

  • Giving it the full Iron Will treatment definitely improves it, and the unhook condition means it can be masked as Deliverance or Second Wind if the killer isn't paying close attention. It's an improvement on the perk, though still pretty situational (especially now that other, less punitive self-pickup-from-dying-state perks exist.)

  • It's acceptable, but I still believe No Mither should get a different effect so it's an actually useful perk. Old No Mither can be an offering or something.

  • No mither needs a major nerf, not a buff. It's a top tier perk

  • The only way to make No Mither viable is to give no indication of its use to the killer. In addition to the proposed changes, I would make the broken status icon not visible.

  • @lagosta said:

    The only way to make No Mither viable is to give no indication of its use to the killer. In addition to the proposed changes, I would make the broken status icon not visible.

    I agree I was originally thinking of doing that but I kept it so it would trick the killer into thinking they have second wind or deliverance.

  • I wish they'd remove the injured music since you're always injured, gets annoying after a while

    Idk what kind of buff I'd do, I've always thought an extra hook state would be interesting but maybe too good

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    I wish they'd remove the injured music since you're always injured, gets annoying after a while

    Idk what kind of buff I'd do, I've always thought an extra hook state would be interesting but maybe too good

    It'd be so broken with top tier survivors, and even people that aren't that good. You'd see 4 man swf's all running it. If they are efficient on gens, then there would be absolutely nothing you could do if they can pick themselves up over and over again.