Felix or Elodie just because their wealth and connections could get you on a private jet to anywhere at a moment's notice. For long-term friendship I would say Quentin or Claudette because they seem nice.
Jeff, Meg, Claudette and Bill. They seem like they'd be the most likely to hang out and share interesting stories with you. Plus Dwight, because I feel bad for him.
Zarina looks like a good conversationalist but I bet she drives a Prius. Jane was likable enough to become a talk show host, but she isn't coming 12 feet near me with that god awful pantsuit. Kate and David are bimbos and himbos respectively, which means small talk is going to be either clothes or football. Nobody's going to be able to hear Jeff talk through that unkempt bush over his mouth. Yui seems like a cool chick but she's a motorcycle racer so she can't be that great. Ace would steal your wallet. Feng probably wears a Belle Delphine outfit in public. Jake doesn't talk. Nea is just plain unpleasant.
The lesson is that everybody's in the entity's realm for a reason <3
Zarina looks like a good conversationalist but I bet she drives a Prius. Jane was likable enough to become a talk show host, but she isn't coming 12 feet near me with that god awful pantsuit. Kate and David are bimbos and himbos respectively, which means small talk is going to be either clothes or football. Nobody's going to be able to hear Jeff talk through that unkempt bush over his mouth. Yui seems like a cool chick but she's a motorcycle racer so she can't be that great. Ace would steal your wallet. Feng probably wears a Belle Delphine outfit in public. Jake doesn't talk. Nea is just plain unpleasant.
The lesson is that everybody's in the entity's realm for a reason <3
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff, Quentin and Claudette probably
Definitely Jeff. I feel like he'd be pretty easy to get along with.
Ace - I love the smug confident aura he gives off.
I would be friends with benefits with David
Probably a lot of them, but in particular probably Quentin as he's around my age and is a cool dude.
0-0
Steve.
Why? Because Steve.
The real question is if they would befriend us?
Mine would be feng
Kate, everyone needs talented beautiful queen in their life lol
Felix or Elodie just because their wealth and connections could get you on a private jet to anywhere at a moment's notice. For long-term friendship I would say Quentin or Claudette because they seem nice.
None, i don't make friends. 😨
Jake probably a cool guy to spend time with.
Realistically I'd be down to hang out with any of them, but I feel like me and Jeff would bond over music
Mine would either be feng or steve
Kate. She'd say let's stay friends
Kate
Easily Claudette tbh
Jeff, Feng, Kate, and Claudette.
Jeff, Meg, Claudette and Bill. They seem like they'd be the most likely to hang out and share interesting stories with you. Plus Dwight, because I feel bad for him.
Jane so we can cry together 24/7.
Kate if you catch my drift
Zarina looks like a good conversationalist but I bet she drives a Prius. Jane was likable enough to become a talk show host, but she isn't coming 12 feet near me with that god awful pantsuit. Kate and David are bimbos and himbos respectively, which means small talk is going to be either clothes or football. Nobody's going to be able to hear Jeff talk through that unkempt bush over his mouth. Yui seems like a cool chick but she's a motorcycle racer so she can't be that great. Ace would steal your wallet. Feng probably wears a Belle Delphine outfit in public. Jake doesn't talk. Nea is just plain unpleasant.
The lesson is that everybody's in the entity's realm for a reason <3
Definitely Meg and Jane!!! They seem determined to be on top and also would be fun to joke around with!
I wanna party with you.
Dwight
Yui and Meg
Lowkey Yun-Jin, screwing over teammates and giving killers sick burns could be pretty fun
Feng because we could play dbd together UwU
Dweet of course.
Yui, she has a very cool personality and she seems like that person that would love to be your friend.
D W E E T
Dwight, adam , and steve cos hes 18 ( a lil older than me ) and maybe trickster