Are you getting unlucky with killers for archives?

No this is just a cleverly designed feature in which BHVR tries to match you with the worst killer for you're archive. You are trying to get pallet stuns? Lol here is 4 hags 6 bubba 7 nurses 2 huntresses and a doc for good measure. I am not even joking I had a 4 pallet stuns in 1 game challenge and this is the ######### I got for 20 matches in a row before finally getting an Oni and getting the challenge done despite pallets being useless. Hey you got the finish 2 gens in the killer TR lets force feed you pigs, myers and wraiths a ghostface if you are lucky for 3 ######### days. 3 ######### DAYS TRY TO GET A NON STEALTH KILLER. Ya need a safe unhook imagine not finding and endless stream of basement dwelling hag, bubba, trapper and tricksters.

Comments

  • I remember trying to do the one where you had to heal teammates for the equivalent of like 12 health states and got 2-3 Plagues in a row.

    Then again, I played against a Legion immediately after that, which made it a piece o' cake.

    RNGesus works in mysterious ways.

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    I remember trying to do the one where you had to heal teammates for the equivalent of like 12 health states and got 2-3 Plagues in a row.

    Then again, I played against a Legion immediately after that, which made it a piece o' cake.

    RNGesus works in mysterious ways.

    RNGesus is a right ######### to me

  • Is it pallet stun or stun the killer?

    I've been using DS and Head-On for those. Also wiggling out counts towards it.

  • Yeah I think the archive killer/map selection is rigged lol. Had the point at the killer recently and it was against a spirit which I hadn't faced for weeks lol. I had dark sense and that made it easy mind.

    Heroic virtue took me about 10 - 12 games to complete cos we got 4kd for about 5 games in a row

  • I've been trying to get flashlight blinds for a bunch of challenges I kept skipping earlier on - I'm not skilled with flashlights and the only reliable blinds I can get are at pallets. Cue all the Huntresses, Tricksters, Nurses, and Bubbas. Also had two Hillbillies doing adepts, which is two thirds of the Billies I've seen all week.

    I also hate running flashlights because they're just likelier to get the killer cheesed off at me.

    (I haven't even been trying to do stun archives with the pallet bug.)