*Lady Dimitrescu for DBD please*
This!!!!
*This is just a mod. Its not that I want her as a plague skin (but I would not be mad), it's just the fact that seeing her walk around in the game makes me want her even more!
This!!!!
*This is just a mod. Its not that I want her as a plague skin (but I would not be mad), it's just the fact that seeing her walk around in the game makes me want her even more!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that ######### just looks like plague 2.0 .
maybe because it's a modded skin for the plague?
shocker
Im totally ok with this. I mean who else would she fit into? I doubt they would make multiple seperate charachters from the same franchise. Assuming that Mr.X or Nemesis will be the killer for the RE chapter. It could be a legendary skin for plague. Maybe they could buff her a bit and then give her this legendary skin. Im just mostly hype seeing her in the game.
its not that i want her to be a plague skin its just cool seeing her in the game. Seeing someone mod it and now physically seeing her walk around in the game makes me want her even more
You know what? I'd pay for this. I literally want a pretty skin for Plague. Anything would do.
Are you crazy?She would break the games balance.
We need the survivors to run AWAY from the killer,not AT them.