Would anyone really be mad at Lady Dimitrescu?
I know she’s a brand new character from the brand new game so she’s not as iconic as other options from resident evil. But from a promo standpoint on Capcom’s end I could see it happening because she’s one of the main characters from Resident Evil 8 and they want people to buy their new game.
Behavior likes to make their Killers distinct. And a nearly 10 foot tall dommy mommy would definitely stand out from the rest of the roster. Not to mention bring in tons of money from fans of RE and people who know nothing about RE but just want to spend more time looking at her.
Comments
I still think we are going to get Alice, a Licker, and a cool power that sets some basic Zombie Bots about. Fingers crossed!
I would be disappointed more than in skin than in power. I mean, for a Resident Evil Chapter we should know that the cause of the whole virus is Albert Wesker and Umbrella Corporation, and seeing the teaser you can see 2 things, the Umbrella Corporation amulet and the clovers that may be a reference to the key that has Leon in the police station, and to think that Cote mentioned Claire Redfield's phrase, giving us to understand that it may be about them as survivors and with something more than luck, Nemesis, referring to how they did with the Silent Hill chapter.
Not mad, but I think there would be better characters to pick. Also, she’s like 9 1/2 feet tall. Either they would have to make her shorter, or the fact that she’d be so visible from her height would be a huge disadvantage. I had a dream where she was added to the game, and everybody just avoided her because she was so tall you could see her from anywhere on the map.
Adding her would be very disappointing
I hope it's Lady Dimitrescu so I can actually enjoy being facecamped.
Nope.
I would be pleasently surprised if it is Lady D. I enjoyed RE8. Not Perfect but it was good for most part.
I would be more disappointed if was Mr.X because he doesn't do a whole lot. Just punch, grab and walk through walls and that's it. Now if he could mutate into the super tyrant that would be cool.
Nemesis on the other hand would be an instant buy for me. He can do everything Mr X can do plus more. My account is named after the big guy so I have to represent.
I wouldn't really care if Lady D is the killer. I really liked her character in RE8.
Wouldn't be mad but won't be happy either, especially knowing how weird the re8 and dbd fans are
Agreed