help me choose a killer

i just got 9k shards and idk what killer to get I'm thinking either deathslinger or legion and I don't really sweat on killer I just play for fun so whos more fun in your opinion legion or dethslinger

Comments

  • imo deathslinger is more fun, but i say that fun is subjective, play whoever seems fun, watch videos of killers and stuff

  • I haven't played many of the killers - I play as a survivor main - but I've given a few killers a try and I found Legion pretty fun actually. As a human who can (when certain conditions are met) do things like slide across pallets, he plays similarly to survivors. His power is also easy to use. You basically just enter a frenzied state where it's easier and more rewarding to rush forward and stab victims.

    I'm sure more experienced players will have a number of reasons to choose someone else, but if you're looking for a relatively easy starter killer to begin learning the ropes, I myself would go with Legion.

  • Legion has a nice, simple skillfloor, they're easy to pick up, they have a decent amount of depth and things to learn thanks to the information aspect of their power and how Feral Frenzy interacts with certain things, and playing them will help you be a better m1 killer.

    Deathslinger is rather unique, he is quite difficult to learn and doesnt have a lot of transferable skills, you need to be a very good shot to be effective with him (which means that if you use a controller you're at an inherent disadvantage), but he is extremely strong and a good Slinger's only counterplay is actual genrushing.

    Edit: Personally, Legion is a lot more fun for me, but I prefer outsmarting survivors, off-meta builds, and basic m1 gameplay, which Legion excells at.

  • If you're in need of easy bloodpoints, Legion is the better choice. Plus, Legion is a lot easier compared to Slinger. Slinger is overall a better killer, but is a lot more difficult to pick up.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you enjoy FPS, pick Deathslinger - he's really strong in 1v1 and ends chases super quickly. He can get really sexy shots and skill ceiling can get quite high. Legion is great at applying pressure on the entire team and keeping them busy - not on gens. Running fast is kinda fun, skill ceiling is kinda low. They're both enjoyable to play as and pain in the butt to play against imo.

    thx <3

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Legion has a nice, simple skillfloor, they're easy to pick up, they have a decent amount of depth and things to learn thanks to the information aspect of their power and how Feral Frenzy interacts with certain things, and playing them will help you be a better m1 killer.

    Deathslinger is rather unique, he is quite difficult to learn and doesnt have a lot of transferable skills, you need to be a very good shot to be effective with him (which means that if you use a controller you're at an inherent disadvantage), but he is extremely strong and a good Slinger's only counterplay is actual genrushing.

    Edit: Personally, Legion is a lot more fun for me, but I prefer outsmarting survivors, off-meta builds, and basic m1 gameplay, which Legion excells at.

    thanks for your opinion dude

  • Julie's party crasher outfit is the best skin in the game, so I'd pick Legion.

    That said, the most fun killer in the game right now imo would be the Twins.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Julie's party crasher outfit is the best skin in the game, so I'd pick Legion.

    That said, the most fun killer in the game right now imo would be the Twins.

    i have the twins but I find them a bit boring ngl

  • Chasing survivors with Victor is fun ๐Ÿ˜€

  • I personally don't like deathslinger because I like magical feeling killers so i would go with legion which is more magical feeling that the gunner. Although I would advise neither and instead buy haggy or piggy

  • Spirit. No-one knows the secret to what makes a good Spirit player. Some say that it involves a good pair off soft muffs around the ears. But that is just hearsay.

    More seriously, grabbing survivors off a gen is the most fun you will ever have.

  • @Gladonos said:

    Spirit. No-one knows the secret to what makes a good Spirit player. Some say that it involves a good pair off soft muffs around the ears. But that is just hearsay.

    More seriously, grabbing survivors off a gen is the most fun you will ever have.

    aight ill try her out