A secret about Nancy.
I have been playing in game with her recently I will tell you a secret that might be me killed by the nancy mafia.
Nancy does't cleanse totems she is just careful picking them apart so she can eat them later...
I have been playing in game with her recently I will tell you a secret that might be me killed by the nancy mafia.
Nancy does't cleanse totems she is just careful picking them apart so she can eat them later...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
😯😯
Plot twist: Nancy keeps the bones in her pocket and eats them in lockers.
shhhh be quiet or they will come for you.
She needs the calcium, she's still growing 💗
Crunchy and deleicious. If you are lucky enough to find a hex they are even toasted.
Pfft, now I'm hungry.
oh fook
How do you even find something like this
This video is making me uncomfortable. Is that what you put on when you want to mind control someone?
So that is why she is healing in locker for free then? You solved secret.
It's not just Nancy, why do you think she heals using Inner Strength and then teaches it to her fellow survivors?
She just has a snack of calcium.
I'm... oddly terrified. The others were right.
me too its spoopy
🤣🤣
Not enough bonez.
Not happy.
Nancy is not impressed
I have another secret about her.
She's a really big fan of Lisa
Well, how else is she to heal herself so fast!
lol
Lets hope she doesn’t wanna eat Lisa‘s skull!