Playstation 4 users
Are we allowed to share our usernames here to see if anyone wants to join up? If so anyone on? Im semi terrible but meh
Are we allowed to share our usernames here to see if anyone wants to join up? If so anyone on? Im semi terrible but meh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on Ps5 though so I guess I can't play with you sad (Nah just joking my psn is the same as my dbd forum name Speeddemonsaif.)
Yeah thats me ๐ im painter jane hahaha
I usually dodge lobby with 2 or more console players as survivor ๐
Why's that? Because you think they're worse than you? Lmao
oh no, not me, any pc player.
That's umm intresting because I beat pc players ez when playing killer even if we are at disvantage as matter of controls and as survivor I'm better then 90% of pc players not self praise tho just saying when u put effort and practice in ur games it doesn't matter where u play at
When a player switches from console to pc how long does it take for the automatic skill increase to kick in? Also how does it work if they still use a controller?
Thats true, but I usually have a worse experience with ps players so I prefer to dodge lobbies with 2 or more especially if they are premades. No hate, just wanna enjoy a decent game. I also met really good ps players, not saying everyone is bad, just overall.
That's fair enough, playing surv on any platform really has no too much difference it's the killer who is trouble because console is at disvantage about that but surv it's pretty much same for any of platforms