Daily Rituals are garbage
I main survivor but seem to get killer rituals 80% of the time.
Why not create rituals that have 2 ways of completing?
- Chase survivors for a total of 3 minutes with "Killer".
Be chased by "Killer" for a total of 3 minutes.
Succesfully kill 8 different survivors. (Not people but actual survivors like Nea, Claudette, Feng etc.)
- Succefully escape 4 different Killers. (Same idea)
Comments
Wish the devs would change it back to they way they were before, they are too easy and not worth the BP since the change. I used to like having to play a few matches to complete a ritual, it changed up gameplay for a bit and the reward was nice
The main point of rituals is to make you play a variety of things, even if you're not used to it.
What these rituals actually lack is more renewal. 3 per day would be way nicer overall.
I feel the same, that's why the game needs more variety in game modes as well. That might help with rituals and also getting more people to play the game. Because i know people who want this game but don't always wanna be online so having an offline could also help the game grow....in my opinion
This, or give us back the rituals that let us earn over 90,000k points just for one.
I would rather just get all survivor dailies if I'm just playing survivor.
That or increase the number of dailies to 4, but you can only get 2 for each side.
U kinda deserve it if you main surv.
I wish we had an option select for either a survivor or killer daily.
I also wish there were no survivor-specific dailies; there's no point to this, they should just be doable with any survivor. Between this and survivor-specific challenges, there's too much stuff in the game that wants to treat survivors like they're unique, when they're not at all. When I get a killer-specific daily, it's sometimes a fun challenge because I have to play a killer I'm not too used to. When I get a survivor-specific daily, it's just a pure chore/hassle, because I only have two survivors built out beyond 40.
didnt the Devs say in the last Q&A that they are aware that daily’s are kinda killer-sided and actually working on something to replace them/rework them?