Good Myers builds

Anyone have good Myers builds and addons/ suggestions? Currently I am using

-Bamboozle

-Infectious

-Monitor

-Pop

I win most of my matches with this build but I am looking to change it up.

Comments

  • My build is basically yours but Surge instead of Bamboozle. Retribution also works well though.

  • You can try to change bamboozle to corrupted and pop to surge/spirit fury. Latter one is worthless as long as pallet bug remains in the game, though.

  • now im a myers main and my build is:

    infectious fright- to get more value out of t3

    monitor and abuse- makes it easier to sneak up on survivors, especially with dead rabbit

    corrupt intervention- myers has a weak early game so you need to it down

    surge OR surveillance (i occasionally swap them)- surge so you dont waste time kicking generators, surveillance to know where you can get some juicy stalk after kicking a gen


    another good myers perk: discordance

  • I play mostly Spooky Myers, and my most common build is:

    Scratched Mirror + Boyfriend's Memo (Offering Varies)

    Play With Your Food

    Corrupt Intervention

    Ruin

    *Perk of the Day (Changes depending on Map or Mood)

    If I'm putting in a Map Offering, for a traditional indoor Jump Scare kind of thing, I might put nearly anything in this Perk of the Day Slot. Franklin's Demise and Lightborn often make the cut. Sometimes I'll use Surveillance which works well with Ruin, or even Haunted Ground for some early laughs. If I'm not putting a Map Offering in (and largely I don't) I will put in Undying or NOED. A slow Spooky on a big map needs a little insurance.

    And for the record, you don't have to be afraid of playing the Spooky Build on a big map. It can work and win there, but you really have to be nose to the grindstone and Generator savvy at all times. The benefit is that nobody expects you to be playing Spooky outside of a Map Offering, so they ASSUME you are stalking them to tier up. This causes them to do all sorts of things which play into a Spooky Myer's hands.