When is BBQ and Chili going to be in the Shrine again?
Already got the teachable on my account, but I have literally seen every Meta Survivor perk pop up a few times, and yet I think I've only seen BBQ once.
I know random is random....but come on. Think of the poor Kids that can't afford Leatherface!
Comments
I think this is more of a case of "every survivor perk is meta".
But, it has only shown up once before so god knows when we'll see it again.
RNG in general is an awful mechanic.
bump
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then BBQ&Chili will return, and not before
Come on Bhvr...cut some Shrine camping killers some slack.
At this point I don't really "buy" that it's random as we have gotten the SAME perks over and over again for awhile.
that was beautiful
Bump
soon
I think you mean "Soon™"
I refuse to let this post die until we get an answer.
It's clear that IF (a very big IF) it is random the Perk selection process is broken. We have seen the current perks, and perks before them MULTIPLE times sometimes only a week apart even.
So come on, why do the BEST survivor perks keep showing up, while only the Meh killer ones keep showing up? Even if it's just because the Devs want people to pay Cash for LeatherDaddy himself I'd accept that as an answer.
When we stop getting Make Your Choice on the Shrine.
I don't think there is much rng to it , I have leatherface and unlocked it leveling . even so I have seen it once on the shrine and in a certain killer ive been leveling I have seen it once there too in 233 bloodwebs .
Blood webs are a whole different animal.
I have literally gotten rank 1-2 in ALL perks minimum if not rank 3 before I got my BBQ on Billy pushed up to 3. Have done about 120 blood webs on Hunterina and JUST got BBQ rank 1.
on freddy I was p3 37 before I even seen bbq the first time , hes still bbq1 and im 33 webs past p3 50 .
I want p1 on Freddy, but I am too scared to even do it now. I have all the perfect perks for him at rank 3, and don't want to go through the nightmare of trying to get them to appear on my blood web.
I'd Pres my Billy...after the SLOG I had to go through to get BBQ rank 3 on him, that's never happening.
I can say at p3 on freddy you wont have any wants for morri , about every 2 or 3 webs I get one that has 4 or 5 mori in a single web . right now im sitting on apox 30 morri's 9 red 13 green and the rest yellows . Also have about a dozen paint thinners and nancys class photos . the add ons are coming nice , but the perks are sucking . since I seen bbq the first time I have seen shadowborn and insidious 23 and 27 times in the web . I did get noed fairly easy though .
Sounds like you are going to need to do what I did with Billy.
Just start taking perks one at a time. Preferring ones that are rank 2 or 3 over rank 1's regardless, just to clear the back log of possible perks that will pop up.
When the next Super Blue Blood Moon falls on a Wednesday, when the Steam servers go offline for maintenance, there will be a brief moment during which this perk will be available in the Shrine of Secrets.
Thus it was decreed by the Entity, blessed be She.
I have been , when I hit p3 50 I was at 1 on bbq , fire it up , remember me , and rancor . now im 2 on rancore , 3 on fire it up , 2 on remember me , and 1 on bbq still , but I have added quite a few other perks to his list . I noticed that the more a perk is passed up the more frequent it reappears . so ive been taking one each web focusing on second times over new perks . I have like 3 pages of perks , I have to be getting close to the end of them ...