Please Nerf The Wraith
Out of all killers, I hate The Wraith the most. There needs to be a invisibility cool down.
Out of all killers, I hate The Wraith the most. There needs to be a invisibility cool down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No there shouldn't be.
Wraith is absolutely fine the way he is.
"I don't like Wraith, nerf him."
Do you hear yourself?
"I don't like X, nerf it"
That's the forums in a nutshell.
Care to say why or is that all?
Here we go again.
Personally, I think wraith is actually a more balanced killer, he’s just a M1 killer who can go 95% invis, and move faster, if anything, it should be a killer like bubba who should be nerfed (and buff for trickster)
You were doing so well
Not always, there are still those who dislike certain killers being too weak which leads to that someone asking for buffs instead.
you're really new to the game otherwise you won't ask for a wraith nerf it's embarrassing
The only thing that could use some rework is his '"All-Seeing"-Blood' addon. Literally EVERY addon/perk that grants aura-reading has a small window its active after it gets triggered just not this addon (and Myers Scratched Mirror but he is getting a rework soon)
Make its so the addon is only active for 15 seconds after entering cloak.
I think All-Seeing and Silent Bell could use a trade off for equipping them but his base kit is finally in a decent spot.