The state of dbd

I'm going against red rank killers but my team is literally dog water. Behaviour basically said "to fix match making well put a red rank killer with one red rank survivor and then the other survivors are brown rank"


I don't care what anyone says they have seriously messed something up. FIX IT!!!!

Comments

  • @KA149108 said:

    I'm going against red rank killers but my team is literally dog water. Behaviour basically said "to fix match making well put a red rank killer with one red rank survivor and then the other survivors are brown rank"

    I don't care what anyone says they have seriously messed something up. FIX IT!!!!

    It goes both ways.

    This is why players should be able to see each other's ranks in the lobby.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246309/the-state-of-dbd

    It goes both ways.

    This is why players should be able to see each other's ranks in the lobby.

    Yep. Thing is it would be fine going against red rank killers if my team weren't potato's

  • @KA149108 said:

    I'm going against red rank killers but my team is literally dog water. Behaviour basically said "to fix match making well put a red rank killer with one red rank survivor and then the other survivors are brown rank"

    I don't care what anyone says they have seriously messed something up. FIX IT!!!!

    it doesn't matter, that 1 red rank is a bot anyways.