Please Release this Jane Outfit~
I hope this wins the contest.
Credit to @ndmari
This outfit is everything hunny~
It gives me a nice audrey hepburn vibe, I hope this can make it into the game for our girl!
I hope this wins the contest.
Credit to @ndmari
This outfit is everything hunny~
It gives me a nice audrey hepburn vibe, I hope this can make it into the game for our girl!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So old-fashioned, I love it. 🥺
Me too 🥺🥺👌
It's cute, I love it.
Right? It's so simple yet Fashionable, I would wear this outfit so much in the fog lol
Awesome design! I don't think I've seen it before, so thanks for sharing!
It would be great to get this design in the game, and I would definitely buy it. However, it looks like it was a submission from last year, judging from the date of the original post. Because of this, I doubt we'll see it, which is a shame, as it is one of the best submissions I've seen for the cosmetic contest.
I absolutely hate it, but that's just my opinion though.
Looks fantastic, I don’t play Jane, but it looks really good.
Not sure why all the praise, it's literally just old fashion.
I mean if you like that era clothing sure but does the ermm "artist" of this drawing really deserve credit?
Looks amazing!!!
If this ever comes out I gonna main Jane and perma change my name to Stifler's mom!
Hahaha I love the reference lol and it does look amazing~
@MandyTalk what do you think if this outfit, yay or nay in you opinion?
The problem with full color outfits is that it can be milked to oblivion by selling recolors of said outfit. Then again, that does increase the chances of this winning