to the people who think Meg looks hot.
HOW
she being lookin like a damn roach from Jamacia( don't look that up btw)
Look at her damn hair. WHY DOES SHE HAVE A THIRD BRAID. almost all of her hair cosmetics looking like a damn hedgehog wanted to rest on her head. The only good one is Zoey's from left 4 dead.
Look at her shirt. it looks like she threw up on it 11 times. i'd throw up that much if that's what I saw in a mirror every damn day.
I was so hoping that the remodel would make her go through damn plastic surgery but no she looks like sponge bob from that hair episode with her huge poofy hair cut on her 9-head
I'm getting a migraine from looking at her muppet looking face
And what's with every content creator simping on Meg. I see ardetha and The king saying she looks gorgeous while the screen is on some hideous beast. I'm asking myself why are they thinking a damn orangutang is pretty. sometimes a forget she is a survivor so I run away from her when I'm playing killer and survivor.
you know who looks hot Jane. she be looking like a 4-course meal with those thunder thighs of hers. and what does meg have. Popsicle sticks for legs.
omg I'm holding back my lunch trying to lunch at her 9-head.
bubba can rock her face than she can


Comments
I love this thread. I just can't decide if I enjoy all the thirst, or OP's bad jokes more.
why is Roblox open
WHY IS ROBLOX OPEN
Roses are red
I'd like an electric Scooter
Meg is cute and Steve is even cuter
Meg is my main <3
Meg doesn't look ugly. She just looks angry.
how is meg "cute " she looks like a broken bratz doll
True she has one also.
I'm not hearing any Steve insults, so therefore I do not care about what you say about Meg. I needed that line to make the rhyme at least decent.
I'm just wondering why are people acting like this they are fictional characters cool if you like them but no need to force other ro like them either
Unentelegabile screeching noises
(Quentin)
K.