how would you buff a certain weak killer

this is a thread where you guys tell me how would you buff a weak killer let's say pig.

You an even introduce a whole new mechanic to the certain killer like clown now having a teleport

Comments

  • I think you misspelled *how*

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I think you misspelled *how*

    Shh i like it this way

  • While trying not to chuckle, I would like to see Pig have a longer dash attack

  • Gives Myers some extra chase potential in T3. Could be a faster pallet break or even extra move speed

  • I would give wraith a buff to his legs.The man keep missing leg day.

    But if I were to give a buff I would give wraith a chase ability that either his burst of speed of his cloak part of his power that work by ringing his bell twice.

    This could help him in chase or can help him get closer to the survivors without having to cloak.

    I would also change some of his add-ons to use one or the other and change some that should be completely or a buff that make them better.

  • Like i said in another thread:

    • Less RNG on trap, kinda like how bear traps works now.
    • The timer decreases for each finished gens (-15s for exemple)

    OR

    • The timer decreases for each successful ambush attack. (-5s for exemple)

    That would fit the character on the movie ( vicious, cheater, resentful...)


    I really like when the primary and the secondary power are connected. Otherwise they can change her addons to work around that.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    I would give wraith a buff to his legs.The man keep missing leg day.

    But if I were to give a buff I would give wraith a chase ability that either his burst of speed of his cloak part of his power that work by ringing his bell twice.

    This could help him in chase or can help him get closer to the survivors without having to cloak.

    I would also change some of his add-ons to use one or the other and change some that should be completely or a buff that make them better.

    i would like to see for wraith is that he can go through window and pallets and breakable wall as a secondary ability of course it would have a cooldown

  • @Avilgus said:

    Like i said in another thread:

    • Less RNG on trap, kinda like how bear traps works now.
    • The timer decreases for each finished gens (-15s for exemple)

    OR

    • The timer decreases for each successful ambush attack. (-5s for exemple)

    That would fit the character on the movie ( vicious, cheater, resentful...)

    I really like when the primary and the secondary power are connected. Otherwise they can change her addons to work around that.

    i like the first idea but the second one is very interesting

  • myers : T3 as long as he sees survivor his power wont drop.

    plague : after infected give timer if survivors dont cure themselves they will be down

    billy : give his prev power back

    trickster : give his knife bouncing

  • @piggygooik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2148935#Comment_2148935

    i would like to see for wraith is that he can go through window and pallets and breakable wall as a secondary ability of course it would have a cooldown

    To me going through wall is an ultra rare add-on.

    The two I mention would be better suited for a secondary and will have a 15 seconds cool down (I thought I talk about the cool down on my original post)

  • Legion:

    Every consecutive frenzy hit lowers the mend time by 1/3.

    • 1st survivor: Full Mend
    • 2nd survivor: 2/3 Mend
    • 3rd survivor: 1/3 Mend
    • 4th survivor: Instadown

    Rewards consecutive hits without missing a swing. Also can punish survivors who mend too quickly.

  • Legion

    Increase moment speed to 150%

    Reduce fatigue to 3 secs

    Keep collision while vaulting

    Frank's Mixtape now deplete's 1/4 of the DW timer for each chained attack (20, 15, 10, 5, insta-down)

    Stab Wounds - Allow Legion to see the DW timer OR Survivors inflicted with DW suffer from the Incapacitated Status Effect

    Fuming Mixtape - unsure tbh. I just feel it should do so different since it's current effect, while good, doesn't particularly fit Legion.

  • Legion as everyones said with the franks mixtape rework it should just be a instadown on the 4th person

    Myers:needs brutal basekit. Tier 1 could just be a mode you can go in and out of freely to play kinda like gf. Give him back his multistalk.

  • Trapper:

    • 2 trap capacity at base
    • It takes 10 seconds to escape from a trap (addons adjusted accordingly)
    • It now takes 3 seconds to rescue a survivor from a bear trap (addons adjusted accordingly)
    • It now takes 3 seconds to disarm a bear trap
    • Healthy survivors who escape from a bear trap suffer from the deep wound status effect
    • Survivors who escape from a bear trap by themselves while injured are immediately put in the dying state

    The last change on that list would be good since survivors can just work with other survivors to play around the trapper. It would make him more consistent and stronger.

    QoL changes: Dead hard can no longer be used to go over bear traps.