Is there a way to kick the killer out of the game?

Subject. I just had a game when survivors triggered Haunted Ground, I downed one of them and then pulled another one from the locker, but at the moment my killer puts him on the shoulder I am disconnected from the game with error 8012. I am very suspicious about hacking since it was a perfect DC timing and my actual connection was fine. Did anyone experience things like that or I am just extremely unlucky?

Comments

  • Hmmm. If it's never happened before, I think it's just happenstance.

    I would've clipped it as well.

  • @Awakey said:

    Hmmm. If it's never happened before, I think it's just happenstance.

    I would've clipped it as well.

    Sadly, I had to disable Shadowplay because of some system issues, so I can't do that :(

  • I've heard of forced DCs by hackers before, yeah

  • This is an annoying issue that's for sure.

    Head over to bug reports, I think there's a pinned thread there asking for help on this issue

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is an annoying issue that's for sure.

    Head over to bug reports, I think there's a pinned thread there asking for help on this issue

    I think I'll do that, thank you

  • If someone really wanted to they could boot you offline, but they'd have to realize it was you from a previous match. Probably just a bug.